There are many different blog post on Helium decentralized network, you will fin on this page links to most of the blog post related to this technology. Helium is blockchain managing a network of LoRaWan compatible antenna to support low power wide area IoT devices.
As a complement of these blog post, you can take a look to my Youtube Helium Playlist (in French for most of them).
The purpose of this blog is to address the technical aspects of Helium, eventually the reward mechanism and the impact on the token value. I do not address the financial / speculative side of this.
The exhaustive list of blog post on helium can be found following the Helium Tag on this blog.
Understand what is Helium and how to works:
- Helium blockchain type of operations, how Proof of Coverage (PoC) works ?
- How Helium works and how to make a DiY miner (not participating to reward) ?
Hardware (hotspot, antenna, cable…)
LoRaWan related content
Helium network is compatible with LoRaWan protocol & devices. Most of what I’ve written about LoRaWan is valid for Helium. You can fin my LoRaWan blog post following the link.
- Understand the Helium Operator role / components / installation process
- Create your private network on top of Helium network
- Understand the communication cost on Helium network (all included)